Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Teething

Do you know what is cool? Teeth. Do you know what is not cool? Teething. I have been in the process for a while now and I am ready for a breakthrough. I know those teeth are there. Instead of just breaking the gums they sit and push, and push, and then push some more. This hurts and makes me drool. You will rarely find me anymore without a stream of sticky, warm saliva coming from my mouth. The drool also sticks to other things like a spider web: my hands, Mommy's face, toys, and fingers. Do not bring a finger near me or you may lose it. Pressure is the only relief and my jaw and gums can bring it. Mommy gave me all of my teething toys yesterday, about a month too late don't you think, Mommy? I had been reduced to gnawing on poor Tiger's lion mane.

No comments:

Post a Comment