Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Climbing Stage

Hello there!  It's good to see you again.  I have a little time to post to my blog because I'm back to hanging out with Daddy during the day.  It's only temporary.  He's taking a few days off from his daytime gig of betting on the races.  I think he's lost a lot of money at the track and needs to wait for Mommy to make him some more before he can return.  Anyway, he seems a lot more relaxed now than before the summer started and is even letting me "dive" into my passions.  As you know, my passions for things change quite frequently.  I've gone through the crawling stage, the putting everything in my mouth stage, the learning to walk stage, the learning to dance stage, and so on.  What stage am I in now?  I bet you can't guess it... oops, I forgot about the title. 

 

Mommy and Daddy wondered, after they entered the room one day and I was sitting and minding my own business on the side table, how I was able to climb up there.  Now they know.  Gather children: watch and learn.

2 comments: