Thursday, December 16, 2010

Where I Go To Get Away From It All ("I Hide")


Do you like my new hideout? I got in there myself. I was then forcefully removed after a while but I did not come out without a fight. This 'come out with a fight thing' is one of my innate characteristics that I am most proud of. I have this ability to strongly cling my hands and feet to the sides of something while adults attempt to pry me out. Remember my coming out fight on March 11, 2009, Mommy? Remember, the clinging part lasted about two hours? Remember, Mommy? I bet you do.

In case you were wondering: sometimes my videographer flips a little screen over from his video camera to display video of a very handsome looking little boy. This is why I am sometimes seen looking slightly to the right of the camera. I cannot keep my smiling eyes off that stud muffin of a "baby." Whoever he is, he is going to be a little heart breaker some day.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way to start the day with such an adorable little boy!!! Matthew, you melt my heart. (: I love your hiding spots...you'll have to show Yvette how to do that next time you see her. We hope you get that big screen television and bushels of bapples! We love you!

    ReplyDelete