Friday, June 19, 2009

Horizontal Matthew

Dear Sleep, where have you been all of my life? Last night I woke up only once - so I had two stretches of 4 to 5 straight hours of sleep. Awesome, right? Please stick with me: I'm not done. This morning, Mommy laid me down in my crib before she left. I slept an hour, woke up for 5 minutes, and slept in bed with Daddy for another hour and 35 minutes! Sorry to bore you with the details but I am the Man! Now I feel like a million bucks. I could take on Tiger with one hand behind my back. I slept so well that the paparazzo flashbulbs couldn't even wake me up!




















So today is Friday. I have yet to decide if I'll be a "weekend blogger," as we say in the biz. I may and I may not post...you'll just have to stay tuned to find out. This weekend is Father's Day weekend and I'm really excited. I'll see the 'D' grandparents at my aunts and the latest news from the Blogosphere is that the 'O' grandparents are coming to visit (I hope you don't having Mowing Withdrawal, Gramp).

I'd like to finish this post by responding to a question concerning my typing and the new found use of my hands that was raised by one of my many readers. I know you're wondering who would do such a thing but I'm not naming names. Her first name starts with B, last name with O, and she's my aunt. Anyway, how do I do it? Isn't it obvious of how I get help with this blog? Are all of you really that thick-headed? I guess so. But it's no secret and so I'll tell you...I use speech-recognition software. Hello!, wake up and smell the technology of 2009. By the way, I was up for an hour, exhausted myself, and have just gone horizontal in the crib, slowly and softly falling asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment