Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Welcome To The Crib

Hello, and welcome to my crib. I hope you are doing well today. I would like to talk to you about my little home within my home. I have written below what I am saying in the video in case you can't hear.



I was not always a big fan of my crib. Just last month it was a large, dark and cold place. I did like the music with the four giraffes moving in a circular motion. But now I'm bigger... and I can roll over. Within the cage (as Daddy calls it), the possibilities are endless. Mommy and Daddy are a bit concerned, though. If they put me down on my back to sleep one minute, I may be on the other side of the crib and on my tummy the next minute. While on my tummy, I also like to stick my entire arm and leg out the sides between the balusters and flail them like a caged bird. This really gets Mommy and Daddy going. Maybe you two should get that video monitoring system after all. I could have so much fun with it. If not, then maybe you could just strap the audio monitor to your ear so you don't have to hold it up so long. I don't want you developing tennis elbow or anything.

Okay, I'm sleepy now. Let me just roll over and get this pacifier. Let the games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment