Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Eye of the Tiger

I started the first of my first July with my morning exercise routine. It included some 'tummy time’, which is quickly turning into 'crawl time.' Tiger was my aim today. He gives me that "look" with his lion eye and then I chase him. I was moving pretty fast today... felt like a mile-a-minute. You'll notice that I had the hiccups, a situation that can hinder my performance. Hiccups are very frustrating and have plagued babies for centuries. I propose more scientific research in this area.

Daddy normally works with me on motor coordination, speed and strength. Mommy works with me on speaking and language because, let us face it, this is her strength. Only Mommy can get me to have full conversations and have a good laugh. My "squeal" is merely an imitation of her speech. Speaking of Mommy, I am joining her for lunch this afternoon.

That's it for today. I have to get back to my routine. Tiger keeps giving me that lion eye. Little does he know that I have the eye of a tiger!

No comments:

Post a Comment