Friday, July 31, 2009

Rainy Day Blues

Today, our plans to go to the zoo were washed away by the rain. My understanding was that we were going to put Cousin Wade in the zoo (if they would take him). Wade is a close second to Television in capturing my attention. I could watch him all day, but sometimes he is a little intense as any three year old can be. I can't wait to be three. Here's a picture of Wade "holding" me the other day. Do I look a little nervous to you?:

It's okay that it's raining because I'm hungry and tired. Mommy says that I must be in a growth spurt because yesterday I ate about the equivalent of three times my body weight and did not spit any of it up. I then proceeded to take a 3 hour nap in the afternoon and went to bed almost an hour early.

Speaking of Mommy, I'm told that I'm starting to look more like her now, but in boy form of course. You can be the judge.


I got about 15 comments in the past two days about how beautiful my eyes are. Thanks for the good looks, Mommy!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment