Friday, July 24, 2009

Sit...Stay...Laydown...Rollover. Good Boy!

I have just been informed that we are not traveling this weekend. I repeat: no traveling this weekend. Mommy and Daddy are extra happy about this. I may develop separation anxiety from my car seat, but I doubt it. I wonder if they think I'm going to let them sleep in tomorrow. Not going to happen, considering I slept in this morning until 8:15! Daddy and I are taking it easy today and I'm working on this 'sitting' thing. I sit all of the time but not really on my own. It is a great new way to explore. Once I can sit and get this crawling thing going I will have and be the complete package.
In case you are wondering, the bear is an old friend given to me by Cousin "Auntie" Sarah. I'm working on a name for him. He's a mutual friend of Onyx and I and is very gentle. I don't mess with him like I do Tiger because the bear is still bigger than me.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment