Thursday, July 9, 2009

Baby Steps

Learning to crawl is tough! This tummy-time thing used to be about holding my head up. Now it's a whole new ball game. I guess I have to take it one step at a time. I like to try real hard for a few seconds, kicking and screaming at my target (which today is Tiger). I move a few inches, then I relax. It's important to allow my muscles and lungs to recuperate. Then I'm right back at it. Maybe if I could get some grip pads on my elbows and knees I might get along a little better.



Daddy let me watch a little TV before my nap because I did such a good job sleeping last night and crawling this morning. We watched the Tour de France. Lance is the man. I can't wait to master this crawling thing and then jump on a bike.

Tomorrow I leave for Buffalo to attend my first wedding. I'm not really sure what to expect. I hear wedding receptions can be fun but I'll have to wait for some other wedding to find out. Mommy and Daddy are leaving me with my "nanny." Aunt Bethy is coming via locomotive to hang out with me. It should be a good time...much better than some stupid reception.

I apologize if I do not get to make a post tomorrow since Daddy and I will be so busy. I'll see what I can do. I'll see you tomorrow, Aunt Bethy! Are you bringing me a bike?

No comments:

Post a Comment