Monday, July 13, 2009

Rollin'

I've had some milestones lately. First, I graduated to #2 diapers last week. I think that was a little overdue as blowouts have significantly decreased since then. Second, my hair may be ready to do something. After my bath last night and into this morning most of it stuck straight up. If it were darker and thicker I would have that mad scientist look going. Stay tuned for the hair. Third, I am demonstrating different variations of pitch and tone in my voice. Instead of crying for something I want, I sometimes test new sounds. Often there is a toy in my mouth so my speech is a little muffled. Finally, I'm really taking off with this rolling over thing. I've been able to roll for a little while, but it's been difficult to summon and control. This weekend I was rolling on demand: to my tummy and over again to my back. Onyx has really helped with my training. He's a great roller. Maybe I can scratch my face and back when I roll over too. It's convenient now that I can get to my tummy, get my elbows on the ground, and practice my crawling. I like to roll to the right. Maybe next week I'll work on my moves to the left. The following week: somersaults.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Matthew
    You are getting SO BIG!! Congrats on learning to roll over. Tell your daddy to make some money off this blog. this is so much fun to read and so many people would love this

    ReplyDelete