Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Games I Play

Yesterday evening Mommy and Daddy took me swimming at my aunt and uncle's. I had a blast and swam for at least a half hour. Mommy and Aunt Leslie showed me some new strokes while my cousins entertained me, particularly shark boy (Wade) bite with his "biting teeth." I was exhausted after, leading to a record night of sleep. I slept 7 hours straight, woke at 5 AM for a quick bite to eat, then went back to sleep until 8:15. Sorry I missed you this morning Mommy, but I guess Daddy, Onyx and I needed some extra sleep.

So now I'm full of energy. It's fun to take advantage of this energy and play "games" with Daddy and Onyx. This morning Daddy was holding me while trying to feed Onyx. I was able to grab one piece of Onyx's food from the transfer cup. That piece dropped on the ground and is now under the stove where Onyx is trying desperately to reach it. That should keep him busy for at least an hour.

Breakfast was also fun...for me. I had a good time throwing the bottle around. Daddy would put the bottle in my mouth and I would bat it away with my hands. I kept this up the whole time. The best is when I bat the bottle away and hold the nipple in my mouth temporarily. Upon release, it splatters milk onto my Daddy's face. Good times. I'm good at convincing Daddy, giving that look like I'm saying, "it's okay Daddy, I'm still hungry and I won't do it again. Bring that bottle closer." He falls for it every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment