Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Happy Place

I love my changing table. I do some of my best smiling and talking when I lay down and have my diaper changed. Even if I'm having a bad day a quick trip to the changing table makes everything temporarily better. Not only does the window next to the table provide a great view, but it allows for some wonderfully pleasant air to caress and cool my hot, diaper-infringing bottom.


The best part about my table, and the whole diaper changing process, is the one-on-one time with Mommy. Her sweet, wonderful voice and face captures me and I give her that quiet wonder of a look that says, "you are the best and the light of my life." Even Daddy has been known to sing a quick tune to my delight. Somehow the changing table makes his voice sound better.

I am already well versed in the art of frequently dirtying a diaper. I use this to my advantage. "Oh, Daddy, I did it again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment