Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Can you do this?

I feel great this morning. You probably would to if you had 9 hours of sleep, woke up and ate breakfast, and then went back to sleep for another 2 hours. Now I get to eat again. Today I plan on smiling, talking, playing, and being cute (when I'm not sleeping or eating), as I feel I have finally recovered from the weekend. I have mastered putting my foot in my mouth (literally speaking of course). I also really like my shirt but have no idea what it means...what is that cat doing in a boat inside a whale? And how does a cat obtain a boat? Is there some higher meaning to all of - oops! I guess it doesn't matter because I just had a side blowout. Daddy, wardrobe change!



I would like to give a brand new shout out to Kai: Welcome to the world Kai, and congratulations to your Mommy and Daddy. I'm glad you could join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment