Monday, July 27, 2009

The Cadillac of Seats

I own several devices that allow me to sit back and be entertained. There is the automatically swinging swing with vibration, music, and rotating bears above; another chair that vibrates and plays music but has little doodads hanging for admiring and grabbing; and a little bumbo seat where I can learn to "sit up" and develop my back muscles. These are all fun, have and will serve their purposes, but I have an all new and exciting love. I call it the Sitting, Turning, Bouncing, Piano Playing, Mirror Gazing, Frog spinning, Hanging Doodad Extravaganza (or the Musical Motion Activity Jumper for short). Mommy and Daddy bought it for me this weekend when they realized that Little Baby Matthew needed something better for independent play and a place to really express himself. Laying on the floor or bed and staring at the ceiling gets a little boring sometimes. Besides, I can just roll off the bed. So now my parents have somewhere safe to put me when Mommy is doing her hair or talking on the phone and Daddy is paying bills or taking out the garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment