Monday, July 6, 2009

Is it gas? It's gas. It's gas, isn't it?

One of my Daddy's most overused Simpson's quote is the title of this post. Yes, it probably is gas and I have a lot of it. In fact, you can take it. I don't want it anymore. It may be fun when I'm a little older but right now it likes to sneak up on me and "grab" me from behind. It may last for seconds or hours. It may sit in my insides while it grows bigger and stronger. It may release in different forms and from either end. I apologize for the graphic nature of this post. However, when something is such a big part of your life, like gas is for mine, then sometimes you just need to share. Heck (that's my new word), even if it's not gas you'll hear Mommy and Daddy say, "I bet it's gas." Maybe I'm just hungry, tired, or bored, Mommy and Daddy. So you want it? You go it. Get your free gas here. 'Energy crisis' my a__. Even this morning while napping I cried a quick, screeching scream due to a temporary build up. Daddy ran up the stairs and hurried into the room. As soon as he opened the door I let one rip. Then, back to sleep. That one was a little easier. At least it keeps Daddy on his toes. The following video is a depiction of how I try and handle the gas situation.



My feeling is that I can rid of this problem if I could just get that darn sock off and get my foot in my mouth. I'm not sure why this would work but I've got nothing to lose.

By the way, I had a great time at the lake. Thank you to all who made it possible. I swam for the first time. The water was cold so I only got in to my waist. I also went on my first boat ride before we left. Yes, I was a little tired, but you would be to if you had to entertain everyone all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment