Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What's up, Doc?

Sometimes I do not follow up on my posts. I guess I am just so present and future oriented. Anyway, and in case you were wondering, I had a nice time at my first wedding. I slept through most of it, woke up near the end, and all the while looked good doing it.

I had a lot of fun with Aunt Bethy while Mommy and Daddy partied at the reception. She did forget the bike though.

So I went to the doctor today for my four month checkup. I am happy to report that I've grown quite a bit: 26 pounds and 32 inches long, putting me at the 96th percentile. If you believe that then I'll tell you another. Seriously, have you ever even looked at my parents? They aren't exactly the largest people in the world and I have been subjected to their genetics. I'm right where I should be: 14 pounds, 2 ounces and 25 1/4 inches long. This puts me at about 50% on the growth charts. If I continue my current growth rate of doubling my weight every four months, and I plan to, I should be about 448 pounds by the age of two. At that rate I'll probably be bigger than Mommy in a few days.

The doctor is happy with my progress, especially my neck strength and rollover capabilities. I was not happy with the nurse stabbing me twice, one in each thigh. I think her exact words were, "take two of these, cry baby, and we will see in you two months." I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. He is just too cute with that hat on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of the wedding! I cant wait to see you all for cousins weekend! It will be here before we know it! I am new to the blog and love it!

    ReplyDelete