Friday, July 3, 2009

To The Lake!

This weekend, Mommy, Daddy, Onyx and I are headed to The Lake for the Fourth of July. I've got a lot to do to get ready. First I have to take Onyx to the vet because his ear smells really bad. I hope to see some other dogs there. Then it's time to pack. I have to get my fishing gear, sunglasses, crab hat, sunscreen, flippers, floaties, sandcastle construction equipment, marshmallow stick, and the car seat to kayak seat adapter. Oh wait, I forgot... Mommy and Daddy have yet to provide me with any of this stuff (except the crab hat) and Mommy says, "no kayaking for you little boy." I guess I'll just sit on the dock with Onyx and Tiger and watch all of the fun. I could use some quiet reflection time. Here is a sneak preview of what I plan to do in the car ride there. It is also a result of only getting five hours of sleep last night (sorry, Mommy).

No comments:

Post a Comment