Monday, August 3, 2009

Straitjacket

I visited my seventh lake this weekend. Seven lakes is a lot for a little boy in less than 5 months. Some lakes were big and some were small, but I've had fun at them all! I'm starting to dabble a bit in poetry. Anyway, I was having fun until we went out on the boat and Mommy and Daddy made me wear another restraining device: a zipper-in-the-mouth-and-cheek life jacket. Talk about cramping my style! I eventually calmed down and enjoyed the ride.

Sometimes, after my fun-filled, action-packed weekends, I'm a little tired on Sunday and Monday. Yesterday, I ate and slept all day. Today, I'm in a much better mood and felt like smiling and laughing. I'm also starting this new nose-scrunching while I stick my toungue out, smile. I must get that from watching Mommy.

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute!! I love the pictures! I cant wait to see all of you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete