Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sell-Out

I have had quite the response since the release of this blog. I have fans everywhere and it is difficult to go out in public without being surrounded by a flock of screaming chicks. Sponsors are at my door daily just hoping to get in on a piece of the action. Yes, I took some offers. So what if I gave in? Is this not the great American dream? Please watch the following video, get your car keys, and drive to your closest grocery or convenience store. Your taste buds will thank you.

Don't worry. I have not gone "public" with the blog. Daddy is worried about security threats and Mommy would probably be jealous of my groupies. So why the soda and snacks? Mommy and Daddy are going to a concert tonight. Since the baby is not invited, I thought I would take a taste anyway if I could just get this darn bag open.

No comments:

Post a Comment