Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend In Review

What a weekend! It began with hanging out with my new buddy, Kai. Unfortunately, I did not check with him beforehand as to what he was going to wear. I guess we're cute, but it's still embarrassing when you're out and wearing the same outfit as someone else.

Even though Kai is still too little to play with (I can't pull and tug on his hair, arms and legs), his toys are not too small for me. He let me test drive his Corvette. It's a sweet ride. I now know what to ask this Santa character for.

Then I met and hung out with another new buddy, Deacon. He's practically the same exact age as I am but I think he's been taking hair growing performance drugs. I guess my next task is to start growing some more hair of my own. Deacon also has some trick that keeps him sleeping for 10 hours straight at night. But what's the fun in that? I like hanging out with Mommy in the middle of the night.

And what else did I do this weekend? Oh yeah, I giggled for the first time. It was right in front of Mommy and Daddy. I had no idea that my laugh and giggle would create such excitement. You would have thought that Mommy and Daddy had just won the lottery with the way they reacted. The moment they truly realized what was going on they grabbed the video camera, but it was too late. I got a little tired. Besides, I want to keep laughing but really make them work for it. Stay tuned to the premiere of my giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment