Friday, August 21, 2009

Got Crabs?

Moving is an exhausting process. When I wasn't watching Mommy and Daddy pack and move I was entertained by the comic routine of Cousin Kyle. This kept me busy for hours. Thank goodness, because Mommy and Daddy weren't exactly in entertaining moods.

We don't have anything that unusual or busy for the rest of the day and this weekend. Just the typical stuff. We have to finish moving, drive to Pennsylvania to see a new baby, drive to Maryland to see another baby who is less than 48 hours younger than me, drive to another town in Maryland to eat crabs and hang out with more babies, then back to Pennsylvania for a day, and finally home to unpack and get my room organized. I do have a question: what the heck is a crab? Daddy says they're good. I have a hat with crabs on it and I can't imagine eating those. I'll let you know what I find out.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment