Thursday, August 6, 2009

Movin' On Up

Today, Daddy and I signed a bunch of big white papers and a small, blue, rectangular paper so we can rent a nice little house that Mommy likes. Daddy likes the house too, but he doesn't like signing the small, blue, rectangular paper. Mommy and Daddy keep telling me that now I can have my own room. I'm assuming this room is for my toys and vast array of restraining devices. I hope Mommy and Daddy don't think that I want my own room to sleep in. Don't worry, Mommy, I'm planning on sleeping in the same room as you, Daddy and Onyx until I'm 25 years old. So I don't really understand why we are moving, especially since it is only a 1/2 mile away. I'm perfectly happy where we are. How are we going to get my crib over there? Does Onyx have his own room too? Is Tiger also making the move? How will Little Cousin Wade find us? Is that why we are moving? Will we put a bed for me to crawl on in the dining room there, too? I think I'm starting to realize that sometimes Mommy's and Daddy's do silly things. Supposedly, during my teenage years, is when I get to tell them how silly they really are. All of this thinking and realizing is exhausting. My crib is calling me. Good-nap.

1 comment:

  1. When are you moving? And I will need your new address!

    ReplyDelete