Thursday, August 13, 2009

Focused


Right now I'm focused on Television. Daddy is focused on getting things ready for running a bunch of errands. I'm going to help him. First, however, he needs to make sure that everything is ready for me. The following applies: when did I eat last? Better prepare and pack my bottle - we don't want to face the consequences of a hungry, hurting stomach. When did I utilize my diaper last? Make sure we have the diaper bag and it is packed even though I'll be sure to utilize my diaper as we are heading out the door (it works every time). Another favorite of mine: getting changed or fed in the car in a parking lot. Back to the questions. What am I wearing? Did I wear this to bed? If not, would Mommy want the public to see my like this? How is Daddy going to carry an old computer monitor, Television and me all at the same time? Does he have the grocery list and DVD to return? Don't forget my library books have to be returned today. And what wild card will I play? A timely blowout is always an option but I may decide to cry, or ask to eat before my regularly scheduled feeding. I apologize for going on and on like this but new parents need help sometimes. I learned this the hard way. The very first time Mommy and Daddy took me out for an extended period they forgot to take the diaper bag. Besides, it's just Daddy today and I've noticed he can't multi-task the way Mommy can. Oh well. While I wait, I think I'll just single-task and watch this Television. Wish us luck today.

No comments:

Post a Comment