Thursday, August 27, 2009

Y yumn kh,l86u89 m

67l nnbn shsyjoiosa3e..km kiuuiucrdcfrdxrcelkj ...okay, that's enough. After reading the motivating Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?, Dr. Seuss's Book of Wonderful Noises, I felt like I would be able to type this post. I guess not. Daddy says it's a little too early for me to start typing. So now it's back to the speech recognition software. I am impressed, if you'll notice, at how I was able to start the title with a capital 'Y'. What does the title actually say? It reads, Mr. Matthew Can Type! Can You?

Speaking of what I can do, I can sit and watch Television unassisted (without a restraining device). I did this for a couple of minutes this morning. I also started eating barley the other day. Last night I ate purred carrots for the first time. It took Mommy 2 hours to make them but they were good. I'm not sure what 2 hours baby-time converts to. I'll let you figure that out. This morning Daddy made me a combination of oatmeal, barley and carrot cereal. I'm not sure if I was supposed to eat this all at once but it was tasty and I ate the whole thing. I should probably warn my diaper as to what's headed his way. Mommy read that I should start drinking from a cup. Supposedly, this will help me learn easier how to handle the cup properly when I'm a little older. Daddy doesn't mind trying this. He figures that the process will help develop my pitching arm when I decide to throw the cup across the room. Learning is fun.

Today we're not doing anything too exciting. I'm just hanging out in my monkey-on-the-butt outfit. I bet all of you out there in Blog Land wish you had a monkey on the butt of your pants. I bet this will never get old for me. The mobile is still fun to watch and I'm also trying to put a plan together of how to break out of this crib. I'm sure to think of something. The climbing monkey is my inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Good day Matthew, Gramp got so excited when he heard, first how your Dad cooks just like him, just throw everything in together, But he is even more excited about what your eating. Gramp has barley every night at 5pm, his is mixed with some stuff called hopps and I think rice. Its pureed and he drinks it from the bottle. He wants to know if Mommy and Daddy plan on adding any hopps to your menu? I suggest you let Mommy and Daddy not be influenced by anything Gramp suggests you ingest. We Love you and miss you, Nanna

    ReplyDelete