Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Matthew Returns

Where do I begin? So much has happened since the blog was fully operational. We're back in action now, though. I hope the camera crew and the IT department enjoyed their little vacation. Anyway, a few highlights. I moved into my very own new room the other day. I like it. It still needs some work and if Mommy ever gets some free time then maybe she can decorate and add all the baby touches she's been talking about. Hmmm...what else is going on? I graduated to size 3 diapers. The quantity of blowouts made this necessary. And as you know, I giggled the other day. I'm playing hard-to-giggle so we still can't get it on video. You'll have to bring your 'A' game if you're going to get me to laugh. I'm also sitting fairly regularly. Yes, I fall sometimes while reaching for something but I'll soon learn to get back up on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment