Friday, June 4, 2010

Facing Forward


Captain's Log, Stardate 06042010.  Starfleet has installed a forward facing captain's chair on the bridge.  It was quite challenging navigating through space (and the roads) while facing the rear of the ship.  My new vantage point also allows me to keep better tabs on my staff sitting in front of me.  Fulfilling size requirements continues to have its advantages.

Facing forward... the final frontier.  These will be the voyages of the starship Matthewprise.  It's continuing mission: to explore new parks, playgrounds and sandboxes, to seek out new and strange but familiar people in different cities and states, to boldly (and exhaustingly) drive throughout the northeastern United States at a rate no toddler has traveled before.


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog (love, love, love!) I had to stop and tell you how adorable your little one is!

    ReplyDelete