Tuesday, June 1, 2010

False Allegations

I gave my photographer most of the weekend off so I don't have too many pictures that capture what an awesome weekend I had.  Mommy and Daddy took me to my great aunt and uncle's lake house, located in a new-to-me state.  I hung out with some of my "big" cousins and Cousin Payton.  See for yourself how happy I was while enjoying breakfast and a view of the big lake.



But, I didn't only view the lake- I commandeered a boat on it.  You may now refer to me as Captain Matthew from now on.


Having so much fun does takes its toll, but there's nothing like taking a little snooze while breathing in the fresh air to rejuvenate oneself.  This was a wonderful nap.


I did sleep okay this past weekend (as far as me sleeping on the road is concerned), but I'm still rather tired today.  Don't worry about me- I'll be okay.  Oh, and before I forget: you may hear some silly stories from the press concerning my family and me from this past weekend.  I can assure you that these stories are not true and/or they are taken way out of context.  They include, but are not limited to, me scratching Cousin Payton making her cry and Daddy biting Cousin Payton's finger making her cry again.  These outrageous accusations simply aren't true.  One story you may hear is true, and that is the one about Daddy attempting to water-ski and being dragged around the lake by the boat.  I witnessed the entire thing and clapped my hands when he resurfaced.  I won't get into to details but his ankles are quite swollen and he is a little slow afoot right now.  I look forward to taking advantage of my daytime caretaker's lameness this week.  Catch me if you can, Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment