Thursday, June 3, 2010

It is 9:34 PM. Do You Know Why Your One-Year-Old Is Not Sleeping?

It's 9:34 PM on Wednesday night and I'm still awake and writing this blog for tomorrow (which is today for you).  You may have to pretend that you've traveled into the not too distant past.  Confused?  Me too.  It's difficult to keep things straight when you're tired but all wound up.  Do you know why I'm not sleeping?  It's because I am super-pumped to tell you what a cow says:


That's right, a cow says, "moo," and sometimes, "boo."  I have also started singing the chorus to Old MacDonald Had a Farm, but I'm still not video camera ready.  You know it, it's "Ee i ee i oh."  I've learned to say what a cow says thanks to the daily reinforcement of my parents and the one or two cow toys that I own (make that at least 7 cow toys, not including my two music CD's with the Old MacDonald song, and my bovine language tapes that I listen to while falling asleep).


Speaking of falling asleep, it's now 9:44 PM and I should probably be headed to bed for the third time since 8:00.  Mommy, shall we try this again?  I think I like this game.  Maybe I'll have an "oink-oink" ready for tomorrow night's (which is your tonight) bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment