Friday, May 28, 2010

PFD

Before spaghetti:

During spaghetti:

Am I naked in my highchair?  Maybe... maybe not.  To my possible future siblings: I got here first and everyone will know that the highchair was originally mine.  So... sit on that!

In other news, now that I'm swimming in water, Mommy is requiring that I wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD).  She says that I have to "wear it at all times just in case."  Just in case what?  Is water going to jump out at me when I'm inside the house?  I don't think so.  In fact, I attack water, such as the water in Onyx's bowl.  Sure, some of the water from the bowl ends up on me but most of it is strewn around the kitchen floor.  I could slip I guess, but the PFD is not going to save me from that.  I don't see what the big deal is.  The PFD is quite a drag when I'm hanging around the house and playing.  Oh well, Mommy's in charge.   And as she always says to Daddy and I, "Don't question me- just do."  She's sooooo like that.


Mommy and I have the day off from our respective jobs on Monday.  Therefore, I'll see you Tuesday.  Until then, play it safe and put on your own PFD, and then...

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: