Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fourteen Months

 

Who is back by popular demand?  Me, Matthew.  It's been a few weeks since I've posted to my blog, but as you can see from the picture above I have grown and now carry myself in a more mature and serious manner.  It's time to let my gentleman-like poses illustrate my new keen and astute approach to the world. 
 

So what's new in your life?... yeah, yeah, sounds great.  It's back to me again.  My vacation was wonderful and it offered a great chance to sit back and relax.  However, I did not take the vacation up on that offer and I'm still worn out from all the fun I had.  I was a very happy camper at the beach.


I've been walking a lot more lately.  It is now my primary means of transportation.  Walking on the sand at the beach was a great challenge, but I eventually got the hang of it.


The biggest news from my time off comes from yesterday.  I have a new baby cousin!  Lydia is my newest first cousin.  That makes eight of us, one shy of fielding a first cousin starting lineup.

I have yet to decide when and how often I'll post to this blog.  I'll probably post anywhere from daily to once a year.  I'll be sure to keep you "posted."  Hah!  Get it?  Okay, bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment