Monday, May 24, 2010

Playing Dumb

Sure, I think I'm pretty smart.  At least Mommy tells me that I am.  Lately I've been working on pointing to different body parts.  I can identify my mouth, teeth and belly to a 98% accuracy and my nose, ears and hair to a 90% accuracy.  I'd show you what I mean but I don't feel like it.  That's because I'm getting a little tired of that video camera.   It's rare that you'll see me without also seeing a video or still camera turned on and focused on me.  Wherever I go, they seem to follow.  It's getting annoying.  I have to admit that the cameras were quite a novelty for the first year or so of my life but now the thrill is not always there.  However, I realize that the cameramen are not going to go away.  Instead, I'll just have to have fun my own way and at the expense of the cameras.  Here's what I mean (taken during dinner last night):


Did you see that?  Please tell me I'm funny (Mommy requests that of Daddy all the time).  Instead of pointing to my nose, which I had just done before the camera was turned on, I acted as if I was saying, "Nose?  What's a nose?"  I am funny.

Oh, and before I forget-

Happy Birthday Cousin Marcy!  I'm wearing my infamous but censored birthday suit for you.  Here, have a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment