Friday, May 21, 2010

Superman's Weekend Off


Even Superman needs a break sometimes.  He can't always be fighting crime and saving the world.  Just picture this:  He comes home late some Friday night after a long week of busting the evil geniuses of the world.  He's so tired, and even though he's Superman, he manages to remove only his pants before flopping in his bed.  He wakes up the next morning refreshed and pants-less, but he's way behind in his household chores, his dog needs some attention, and he just needs some "me" playtime with his toy gorilla and to play some ball.  And yes, the theme music follows him everywhere.


I think I know how he feels.  I need one more weekend like this.

I hope you find your own catch up and "me" time so that you too can...

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment