Friday, May 14, 2010

Leash Laws


Is this okay?  What I mean is, can Daddy just tie me to a dog lead while he goes inside to eat a snack or take a nap?  Seriously, I don't know what the answer is on this one.  In some way I feel this is a bit cruel.  Onyx isn't even a big fan of his line and he's a dog.  Then again, it's a great way to get some fresh air and it keeps me from running out into traffic and stuff.  Still, there must be at least one violation going on here.  Mommy, did you know about this?  I think all your hidden spy cameras are inside, aren't they.  Is this something I can Google: child leash laws?  Think about it: I'm strapped to a highchair and car seat and kept behind bars when I'm sleeping.  That's why I feel that maybe Daddy isn't breaking any laws per se.  He's only breaking good daddy etiquette.  Perhaps someone should contact the authorities.  Let me know if they say that it's okay to leave your child tied up like the common dog.  Then after you make the call...

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment