Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"Ba-Ooo"

It was Spring-cleaning time in my household this past weekend.  In other words, it was time for Mommy to go through her piles of stuff and for Daddy to rearrange the furniture in order to find and capture the clumped dog hair that throughout the year was inadvertently swept underneath and into every single unexposed portion of the house.  I helped Daddy vacuum, or "ba-ooo," as I like to say.  Mommy said I looked like Daddy's Mini-Me.  He sure likes to vacuum and I can see why.  It makes a wonderfully loud noise and it has a special power over Onyx and his hair.


Onyx doesn't do much to help but at least he respects the vacuum and keeps a certain distance from it.  Maybe someday I can run the electrical vacuum myself.  In the meantime, I'm perfectly content with my old school popper ba-ooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment