Monday, November 2, 2009

100


I was going to celebrate my 100th blog post by taking the day off and not posting. Then I realized that if I did that I would never reach 100, 101, and so on. So here I am and here is post #100:

After breakfast, I got my Monday going with with some refreshing exercise. First, I take a big gulp of water from my cup to make sure that I'm properly hydrated. That is very important, I guess. Then my morning workout routine commences. This morning's workout consisted of some practice crawls (I'm really making progress) and shooting some hoops. I don't exactly "shoot" hoops, yet. I feel it is important to first study the hoop, basket, and ball in order to learn the physical intricacies. Maybe by blog #200 I'll be hooping it up.


So Halloween was pretty fun, I think. Actually, the whole trick or treating thing was not what I expected. It was cold, dark, and candy-less. I did meet up with (I'm going to have to make something up because I don't know what her costume was exactly) a medieval princess and Bumblebee Transformer. They had a lot of fun running from house to house and begging for handouts.


The rest of the weekend was fairly relaxing. From my wagon, I supervised Mommy and Daddy raking leaves. I think I dislike raking just by looking at it. No raking for me- I'll keep my supervisor job, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment