Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Carnivore

That's a picture of me from this morning. Below is a picture of me at six weeks. Not so big anymore, are you Mr. Bear? I did slouch a little just so Mr. Bear didn't start to feel inadequate.

I know I have done comparison blogs of myself with the past versus present before. Excuse me if you're bored, but I'm just amazed at my own progress. Do you remember 'Wrestling with Tiger the Lion?' Of course you do. It's a classic.

Well now I have no problem taking on Mr. Bear, Tiger, or that new roaring lion.

I still don't quite know what to make of that silly, roaring lion. He did get me smiling today. At first, I was a little afraid of him. Either way, I suppose I should not get too close to him or any of my animals. Why? Well, Mommy and Daddy said I'm going to start eating meat soon. I did some research and learned that meat comes from animals (two plus two equals four). I'd like to voice my opinion on this whole eating meat thing, but that articulate voice still remains in hiding. Besides, they'll probably shovel a spoonful of pureed, "Mmmm, isn't that good?!," down my throat and then tell me after I swallow that it was meat. So you might as well bring on the Filet Mignon, a rack of a cute baby lamb's ribs, and some roast lion, because Matthew's soon to be one hungry carnivore.

No comments:

Post a Comment