Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Library Hopping

Hello, everyone. There's not too much going on this morning. I have almost a full day of errands and fun planned, so I'm getting my crawling exercises in early. The evolution of my crawl is quite remarkable. Okay, maybe not remarkable, but at least I'm creeping and crawling forward and not only moving sideways in a roll. If it weren't for my big, healthy belly I'd be going even faster. I have to figure out how to get that belly off the ground and move at the same time. What do I like to crawl to? Mainly wires and stereo equipment, or whatever makes Mommy and Daddy get up off their seat.

I'm pretty excited because today we're trying out a new story time at a library in the next town over. We plan to hit up all the local libraries to fill the week with these awesome story times. This afternoon, I have to go to the dentist with Daddy. I guess he needs someone to hold his hand. I plan to ask the dentist if he knows of any secrets to getting those first teeth to present themselves. But first, following my post, Daddy, Onyx, and I are walking to the bank. We're not sure if they allow babies and dogs in the bank lobby. If not, Daddy plans to tie either one or both of Onyx and I outside to a tree.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment