Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Birthday Suit For Two

Happy Birthday, Gammy and Aunt Bethy! I hope you both have a great day. I know I'm enjoying the day. I was lucky enough to wear the birthday suit a little longer this morning in order to account for two birthdays. I felt so natural and "free" while doing my morning exercise. Check out that muscle tone!


I have to commend the cleanup crew for a job well done this morning. After the photo shoot they found where I had taken the liberty to relieve myself in the crib. They also found some dog hair in my bait and tackle region after I rolled around on the floor. I typically like to have a bottle to help settle me down after the production. Well, after this morning's shoot, I proceeded to spit up all over myself just as I had finished the bottle. I haven't done this in a while, but it felt good. Thank you, cleanup crew, whoever you are, for taking care of all of this. By the way, Mommy, I most certainly will need a bath tonight. In fact, I may need two.

No comments:

Post a Comment