Friday, November 6, 2009

Awesome

I have so many things to report! Where do I begin? I'm practically out of breath thinking about all three of the awesome things that have occurred over the past 24 hours. It's like when Mommy and Aunt Bethy get together after not seeing each other for a long time. There's so much they have to catch up on. They begin conversing so fast that, unless you record it so that the conversation can be slowed down, broken down into bits and pieces, and analyzed by scientists, there's no way you can understand what they're saying. I'll start with yesterday's story time (Cuddle Time), or as I like to call it, Awesome Time.

First, let me begin by mentioning that I was a little tired by the time Awesome Time, 11:30, rolled around. I woke up at 3:55 AM that morning and stayed awake for about an hour. I'm not sure why I did this. I then slept until 8 AM but refused to take my usual two hour morning nap. Daddy tried his hardest, but I bested him in the, "You need a nap/No I don't," competition. I did not fall asleep until the exact moment we pulled into the library parking lot. Of course I then I had to be woken from my 30 second slumber. I only mention the above because things can get a little rough if I get too sleepy. Anyway, I had no problems with being over-tired during Awesome Time. There were seven other babies there with their mothers. My Daddy was the lone male over the age of one. I'm happy to report that he was able to make it through okay. It was awesome hanging out with these other babies, and the librarian put on an awesome show. For one awesome half-hour, we listened and participated in an awesome selection of literature, poetry, and music. I even screamed with excitement at the librarian. Who of you can honestly say that you've screamed at a librarian in a library? That's what I thought. I recommend story time to all you babies out there. Please visit and support your local library. Libraries are awesome.

Last night I had an awesome bath, as usual. I'm really good at splashing now. Notice that at the very end of the video (below) that I stood and emptied my bladder. It's a relieving feeling and it sounds awesome as the pee hits the water. It's now my new and awesome thing.

Finally, during breakfast this morning, I saw something I'd never seen before. I can't explain it. I looked out the kitchen window and noticed little white things everywhere, floating down onto the trees and ground. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I'm going to have to get outside and check this out. But first, especially after missing two hours of sleep yesterday, I need a nap. Good-nap, and as always, stay awesome and...

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment