Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Agreement

Mommy returned to work today. It turns out that she was negative for swine flu. Who knows what was wrong with her? All I know is that it was great having her home, sick or not. Even if I was hanging out with Daddy I could demand to see her whenever I wanted. He and I would peer over the couch and look at her. If she wasn't sound asleep and drooling she'd look at me and smile and I would return the favor. I'd then pat her on the head and tell her to get back to sleep.

So now it's just the boys at home. Onyx is being a good boy and we are having fun playing together. He does need a lesson on sharing, but at least he's gentle with me. Please, don't attempt this on your own. Onyx would probably want to play a little more rough with anyone else, particularly with Mommy or Daddy. You see, he and I have an agreement: he's cool with me as long as I occasionally and "accidentally" drop some food from my highchair.

Good boy, Onyx.

No comments:

Post a Comment