Monday, February 15, 2010

Ball Pit

On some days, Daddy will gather and present to me some common household items or contraptions to play with.  Often, this works well for me and helps to preoccupy my time.  I'm a baby, and therefore I like new things to observe and play with.  For example, the pots and pans were a great idea.  I played with them for hours.  Sometimes, however, his ideas are not so hot.  For instance, let's take his 'ball pit' idea from this morning.  It was a rather sad attempt at something that, if much bigger and better, could be so much more fun.  The idea has potential, but the effort of bringing that idea to fruition was seriously lacking.  Here's what I thought of it:


There's a lesson to be learned with this.  I hope you all paid attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment