Thursday, February 11, 2010

Eleven Months


I am eleven months old! That deserves a round of applause. Thank you, thank you. You're too kind. Do you know what this means? I will be 12 months old in one relatively short month. That's an entire year! I am such a big boy. Yesterday or the day before my other top front tooth broke through. Now I have four teeth! There's Maxwell and Maxwell’s friend on the bottom and Pang and his new friend, I. B. Bitey, on top. I've learned to make a new noise by scraping Maxwell and Pang together. Mommy heard it first and thought I had something in my mouth that shouldn't be. Daddy got shivers when he first heard it last night. He said it sounds worse than nails on a chalkboard.

My photo session this morning went well (for me). I still have fun giving the photographer a run for his money. He did catch me off guard slightly this time by putting me in a different chair. He also gave me his cell phone for preoccupation purposes. I played it a little easy, too, in order to catch him off guard for my twelve-month picture. He won't know what hit him then. I had a hard time deciding what photo to lead with. The picture keeping with the monthly tradition won, but I really like this picture of me striking my favorite standing pose. Can’t you hear my pose saying, “Oh baby, I’m feeling hot. Do you want to rub my belly?”


Have a great day and please, if you do anything this next month, prepare for March 11, the grandest day of my year.

1 comment:

  1. cx gcb nbm nbnb b nb vbb nbb
    That was Yvete saying happy 11 months to you Matthew! She also said she likes your diapers with the dots- you are one stylish boy, Matthew! Can't believe you will be a year old next month.(:

    ReplyDelete