Thursday, February 18, 2010

Follow-Ups

 

I've said this before and I'll say it again...I'm not great at following up with some of my posts. Sometimes when I blog I'll mention that I'm investigating this or attending that and you never hear about it again. Therefore, I thought I would do you all a favor and clear up some things you may still be sitting on the edge of your seats about.

1. On 7/6/09, in Is it gas? It's gas. It's gas, isn't it?, it turns out that sometimes the problem was gas. Now, however, I'm much better at handling the situation. I just do what I need to do... if you know what I mean.
2. On 9/3/09, in Spit Happens, spit does happen once in a great while but certainly not to the degree that it once did. I use bibs primarily as a formality when I'm eating. It's very similar to how the Greeks wore napkins and started the tie trend. Before you know it, and thanks to me, men will be wearing bibs instead of ties.
3. On 10/21/09, in Is This My Real Daddy?, DNA tests reveal that the Pillsbury Doughboy is NOT my real father.
4. On 12/17/09, in Hold The Eggs, Please, I was having trouble eating eggs. Now I love them and have no problems in getting them down. Refer to #1 above on the consequences of me eating eggs. In addition, I've learned what the word "no" means. Apparently, "no" means to proceed with whatever you are doing and do it with a smile and a little more vigor.


5. On 1/21/10, the The Red Dot explores the mystery of a red dot that appears soon after Daddy says, "Mommy's still not home. Now what do I do with you?" No known cause has been found and the investigation continues. I'm leaning towards the notion that aliens have landed and they are attempting to communicate with and recruit Onyx and I, us being the right fit in helping them achieve their secret quest for world domination. Think about it...no one will suspect the cute, innocent baby and his trusty Labrador retriever sidekick.
6. On 2/5/10, in I'm Your Man, I was the man at my first playgroup. I didn't even need to use my "moves." At one point that afternoon, I was just crawling when suddenly a slightly older little girl who can walk (that's how I like my women: older and able to walk) "accidentally" fell on top of me. I held my ground in the crawl position and supported both of us. We spooned for a few seconds, the mothers and Daddy laughed, and then they separated us. My smoothness continues today during my next playgroup meeting.
7. On 2/14/10, in Will You Be My Valentine, Mommy?, her answer was, "Yes." I apologize if I kept you in suspense on that one.

So there you have it: a few blog housekeeping items taken care of. You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures and the new hair cut Matthew! I can't wait to see you for your big birthday party bash! Miss you!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete