Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cabin Fever

I'm tired of being inside.  I know I'm sick but I still want to get out there.  It would be good for me.  The snow is awesome and I want to roll around in it just as Onyx did this morning.  There's no wind yet.  I'll be fine.  Daddy said he might take me outside later for a little while if I was feeling up to it.  That's when I started telling him I need to go now, especially before the wind starts.


Daddy didn't even budge, not even when I began biting his leg.  So then, I went to my viewing window and pleaded with anyone in the neighborhood who would be listening.


But, no one paid any attention.  Can't anyone recognize my sand scooper banging distress signal?  I should be outside, sledding and frolicking.  No, a trip to the grocery store doesn't count.  Let's face it: I'm stuck inside.  Cabin fever has already taken a hold of me.  That's my official diagnosis.  Wait a minute... what about you?  You could get me out of here.  Hey you!  Yeah you- out there in Internet Land!  Will you please save me?  I'm begging you.  C'mon, work with me people!

1 comment:

  1. Mommy and I are stuck inside, too. We have had ENOUGH of the snow!

    ReplyDelete