Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Shovel Method


I am eating and all is quiet. What does this mean? It means that I'm eating spaghetti pie for the first time and it's good. In fact, it's awesome. Maxwell "likey." Thank you Ge, for passing down such a wonderful dish for my parents to prepare. I'm sure to grow up big and strong now. I am still working on wielding a mean spoon. When the food is this good it would be nice to be able to use the shovel method. If I could use my spoon with one hand proficiently and use my bare hand then I'd be able to get more food in my tummy in less time. That means more time for play.

Can you guess what activity occurs after I've eaten anything with spaghetti sauce? That is correct! Bath time!...


...Johnny, tell them what they've won.  Johnny?  Hello?  Never mind.  You'll just to have to settle for looking at this:


Congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment