Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is This My Real Daddy?

Seriously, don't you see the resemblance? I know it's hard to see my blue eyes in these pictures, but the eyes, belly, and cheeks look very similar. My thighs are much larger, though. Perhaps I am the result of The Pillsbury Doughboy and Mrs. Michelin Man.

I read your comment from yesterday, Great Uncle Ostie. I'm glad you could join in the on the fun. Maybe you can get a hamster to replace that rubber band in your computer so that you can view my videos. Daddy and I actually looked at your blog yesterday and noticed that you started up again on an older one. We checked it out. You're right, I suddenly became hungry and started drooling while looking at the mammary glands in your postings. Oh, and don't worry about your voice. It is a little startling when you're not used to it. But before you know it I'll be that pesky little great nephew constantly seeking your attention. And if you bring some of those ladies from your blog then I'll truly be your little buddy.
Raspberries anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment