Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Gettin' Into Stuff

Lock the doors and windows, hide the breakables, latch the cabinets, put the baby gates up, and get your running shoes on- Matthew's getting into stuff. What can I get into? Well, I can roll where I want to and if I can reach it then I can get into it. The bookshelf is one thing. The other day I was able to pull Daddy's lab manual out. Another fun thing to do is to untie the shoe of an unsuspecting passerby. If it has a lace, string or rope I'll pull on it. This makes it easy to get to Mommy's camera. And let's say I want to watch Baby Einstein. I'll just open the TV cabinet to where the DVDs are. It's really that simple. Then again, just because I can open the cabinet doesn't mean I get to watch something. In the video I open the cabinet from a seated position even though I can get it open from my belly.

It looks like Mommy and Daddy have their work cut out for them. They'll be rearranging furniture and returning to the baby store to buy baby safety equipment and more restraining devices. This is only the beginning: wait until I actually start crawling; better yet: walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment