Monday, October 5, 2009

Where's Matthew?

I love to play peek-a-boo, especially when I do the hiding. All I have to do is take a blanket or, in this case, my PJ's and cover my face. Suddenly, like magic, Mommy and Daddy can't see me. They ask, "Where's Matthew?" Then I reveal myself and Mommy and Daddy breathe a sigh of relief and then laugh. I don't quite know how I do it, but little do Mommy and Daddy know that I haven't really gone anywhere. When I'm able then someday I will explain object permanence to them. For now I'm having too much fun entertaining.

This past weekend I went apple picking with my "little" cousins. It was a beautiful day and I had a lot of fun. I went on a hay ride and tasted an apple for the first time. I can't exactly eat apples but I can sure wrap my gums, lips and tongue into a previously bitten bite. The juice from the apple is delicious. They should sell it because I would drink it.

Here's a picture of Cousin Wade feeding me an apple. Please don't read into any possible metaphorical symbolism. I assure you that it was purely innocent and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment