Monday, October 12, 2009

Seven Months


Today I am 7 months old. Actually, I'm 7 months and 1 day. Because I'm not a weekend blogger you're just going to have to accept that this picture is a day old and that I'm already well on my way to my eighth month. I contemplated a weekend post for yesterday but I could not fit it into my busy schedule. I spent the weekend in New York City. On Saturday I visited NBC (see the picture below). They're interested in offering me my own show. I told them they couldn't afford me and that I'm usually asleep during prime time anyway, but thanked them for the offer. I'm sure they'll follow up with my agent.


The rest of the day we walked around the entire city aimlessly and ran into other people and strollers with my stroller. We also rode on a bunch of trains. One train broke down and we had to get on another. These were my first train rides but I think I need a break from them. On Sunday we went to The Bronx Zoo. My favorite part of the zoo was watching the monkeys. I like their style. The zoo was fun but I was a little tired by the end of it. Apparently I wasn't alone. At precisely 3:40 PM a little girl visiting the zoo let out a growing, fussy cry. Before you knew it thousands of children and babies around the zoo followed in a collective cry of crankiness. Parents, realizing the consequences of a full day at the zoo without naps and proper nutrition for their children, began making a mad dash toward the exits. What did I do at this time? I was sleeping. The dashing woke me up in which case I joined in the chorus of crying. Mommy made me feel better and we successfully made it to the car despite the dash of neglectful parents, their children, and the jostling of the strollers. The one hour nap on the drive home was quite rejuvenating.


No comments:

Post a Comment