Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

...Come again some other day; Matthew and Onyx want to play; Seriously, it's been raining since Sunday; Come again some other day.

No one warned me of this. I did not get the memo. Something strange is going on. While on a hike in the woods with Daddy and Onyx last week I noticed things falling from the sky. They were very colorful and were beginning to cover the ground. Daddy said they were leaves from the trees. I had to inform him that leaves are green. It's also colder than it was. I miss hanging out in just a diaper. When we step outside it's like a cold slap in the face. It's miserable. Just look at my face in the video...miserable. I want to play outside. I like the 'Rain, Rain' song that Mommy sings but I really could use some sun and a sunshine song. My rain coat doesn't even fit yet. Couldn't this week of rain have waited until next year when the coat will fit? Instead of hiking in the woods yesterday we went "hiking" at the library and mall. It wasn't at all the same. I'm sure the rain will stop sometime, though, and I can't imagine that it will get any colder than this. Daddy mentioned something about snow and that where we live we get about 120 inches of it every year. He added that on the day I was born we had sun, clouds, rain and snow. I'm not sure what this snow is but it sounds warm and inviting. It will be a nice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment